Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Hooch Hauler, size 40, Tobacco Badalassi

borisna

A-List Customer
Gents,

Reposting this one with some better pics, and more accurate measurements (Thurston Bros measurements were off by a little bit)

Near new condition, only worn inside a few times.
Sadly the shoulders are about 0.5-1" too big for me.

Jacket measurements:
Back length - 25.75"
Sleeve length - 25.5"
Chest - 22.5"
Shoulders - 19"
Waist/bottom hem - 19.75"

Looking to Trade (will add cash for higher end stuff) / Sell (875 USD PayPal FF shipped to USA/Canada)
IMG-3243.jpg
IMG-3247.jpg
IMG-3244.jpg
IMG-3245.jpg

Last edited:

borisna

A-List Customer
How would you describe the badalassi leather?
I'm the worst in describing things :D
IMO its the best leather Aero has to offer, the depth of color is amazing, not as thick and stiff as CXL so much more "wearable", only drawback is that its squeaky but that goes down after a while.
I love this leather, so I got an Aero A2 Bronco in it :)

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Badalassi is definitely easy to wear and the leather is so rich and it's only getting better with wear. The sleeves on my jacket has slightly darkened and the creases/rolls looks great. I love Badalassi so much I ordered one in black as well and will probably order one in russet too. Still can't believe this hasn't been sold yet. Good luck with sale.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Badalassi is definitely easy to wear and the leather is so rich and it's only getting better with wear. The sleeves on my jacket has slightly darkened and the creases/rolls looks great. I love Badalassi so much I ordered one in black as well and will probably order one in russet too. Still can't believe this hasn't been sold yet. Good luck with sale.
I definitely agree with @Jin431 Badalassi is also my favorite leather Aero offer.! I also can't believe why it hasn't been sold, yet! GLWS!

borisna

A-List Customer
There is black Badalassi!? Need pics!!

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
@Robbie79 you have been the badalassi resource! I love that you have one in almost every color offering haha

@borisna Aero has ordered a small batch for test jackets, it will arrive at their factory in 4 weeks. Robbie has a black one in a CHP style jacket

NZJono

One of the Regulars
Lovely jacket. Pretty sure this would fit me, but I might not be cool enough to wear it though!. What’s the hem width when done up and side straps tightened?, thanks.

borisna

A-List Customer
Lovely jacket. Pretty sure this would fit me, but I might not be cool enough to wear it though!. What’s the hem width when done up and side straps tightened?, thanks.
The straps are at the waist, so dont change hem width. the waist width goes down from 19.5" to 16.75" when tight all the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot