Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Clothing - Irvin - Late War - 44

Harry Fabian

One of the Regulars
Selling a wonderful Aero Leather Clothing RAF Late War model Irvin

Size 44

Just too big for me.

Measures:

Chest: 24"

Sleeve: 25"

Length: 27.5"

Shoulders: 20

$800 Shipped in the USA. FF paypal

IMG_4132.JPG
IMG_4136.JPG
IMG_4139.JPG
IMG_4133.JPG

Last edited:

Nousdefions18e

New in Town
hey loungers! I bought this jacket in January from Harry Fabian.... and it is just about perfect as described... well packed and shipped in the original box with AERO tissue paper. I'm 6 ft 180 and the the fit is excellent.

I love it. My wife does not. So I am going catch and release this one. Will let it go at $500 shipped US PPFF... Please DM if interested!!

Biff42

One of the Regulars
hey loungers! I bought this jacket in January from Harry Fabian.... and it is just about perfect as described... well packed and shipped in the original box with AERO tissue paper. I'm 6 ft 180 and the the fit is excellent.

I love it. My wife does not. So I am going catch and release this one. Will let it go at $500 shipped US PPFF... Please DM if interested!!
I think you need to catch and release your wife, LOL JK. It's an awesome jacket.

Al 916

One Too Many

Hi,

Could I please see a fit pic? (the jacket)

Many thanks
Al

Nousdefions18e

New in Town
she's definitely wrong on this one:)... it's pretty awesome...I'm a pretty typical 42 in a suit, 44 in a jacket...I could layer this lightly but can't imagine needing to.... thanks for reaching out..

Attachments

• PXL_20240227_191848517.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20240227_191848517.PORTRAIT.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner