Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leathers Trucker Sz. 38

Powerband

Practically Family
SOLD
Thank you!

This has the classic trucker-jacket configuration that everyone seems to like. Made with beautiful black Vicenza horsehide with brown stitching.

The grains on this jacket are nuts. Creases are starting to develop on the arms, but the jacket has barely begun life—plenty of breaking in to achieve.

Red cotton liner in excellent condition. Vicenza Horsehide has a great hand-feel, tough but pliable.

Jacket in overall great condition with NO unusual scent of any kind (I always ask my wife and daughter, whose nose are especially sensitive). It is a beauty and almost always receive compliments from total strangers, to the eye-rolls of my daughter.

Approximate measurements:

Chest: 20.75
Shoulders: 18.50
Sleeves: 23.75
Back length (bottom of collar): 23.75
Bottom sweep: 18.25

Paypal $425 and I ship to your front door with tracking. Packaged very securely in an appropriate box for the trip.

IMG_5646.jpeg
IMG_5647.jpeg
IMG_5648.jpeg
IMG_5650.jpeg
IMG_5651.jpeg

I have done numerous successful deals here, typically with prices falling below what they should be—it’s the cost of having fun in this leather jacket game. :)

Please message me here, or email me at (remove spaces): Leansaloon @ me . com

Thank you!

Last edited:

tommyrod74

New in Town
The jacket just arrived and not only is it gorgeous, the fit is outstanding. I'll post a fit pic later on this thread but thanks to @Powerband for an easy transaction, great communication, and a great jacket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner