Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Long Half Belt FQHH, Shearling Lined, size 38

Harris HTM

One Too Many
Up for sale my Aero Long Half Belt, Shearling Lined, size 38.

I ordered this custom made directly from Aero and received it in February 2017. Made by Julie Leitch.
Thick Black CXL FQHH.
I had asked for the thickest black shearling available.
Corduroy sleeves and storm cuffs.
The jacket is really warm and really heavy! A real beast.

Measurements: Size 38, this is a really thick jacket and difficult to measure, please check photo’s on how I measured. When asking for a shearling lining, Aero uses the patterns of the next bigger size.
P-2-P 23”
Sleeve 24,50” (along the curve)
Back 26,00”
Shoulder 18,75” (straight)
Keep in mind that due to the thick lining the jacket seems shorter in the sleeves and back.

Please see fit pics in the thread below. I am 172cm, 76kg and 40” chest. Ideally it would fit a 170cm tall person, 70-75kg.

The condition is excellent; due to the much milder Dutch winters I wear this maximum 2-3 days per year. It hasn’t been worn more than 10 times in total. Almost no wear marks.
The FQHH shows amazing grain and patina, at the wear points a nice patinated brown under colour (what is here called as teacore) has popped up.

All photo’s are indoors on on my mobile.
Ships from a smoke- pet- children free home!

Nowadays it retails at 820 pounds (710+110 the shearling lining), or roughly 980 euros (excluding the approx. 25% extra VAT and duties we have to pay in the EU).

I am letting the jacket go for 725euros + shipping, PayPal F&F. Item ships from the Netherlands, I will quote shipping costs and method according to destination. I cover the shipping costs for buyers within the Netherlands.

For UK buyers: it seems that even for goods declared as gifts there is a limit of 39 pounds; above that there is a 20% import VAT (probably calculated on value + shipping) plus a handling fee. I will not be responsible for any custom charges (either to the UK or elsewhere).

No returns please - therefore feel free to ask me as many questions as needed.
If more photos (or even videos) are needed please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for looking!

1 Front.jpg
2 Back.jpg
3 Pat1.jpg
4 Pat2.jpg
5 Grain1.jpg
6 Tea.jpg
7 Shear1.jpg
8 Shear2.jpg
9 Julie.jpg

Harris HTM

One Too Many