Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Longshoreman Excellent Condition Size 44 Fur Collar

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
I am putting this longshoreman up here first rather than the Bay to see if there is any interest. It is a size 44 and in excellent condition rarely worn as I am in Tennessee. It is Chromexcel Horsehide and heavy with the sheepskin lining and I added a fur collar with 2 inside pockets. I bought this in 2021 so it's still new as far as I am concerned; I think I have worn this maybe 10 times and that's pushing it. I have lost weight so it is going up for sale. When I purchased the jacket I weighed 200 lbs. and am 5' 9". the measurements with the sheepskin lining are as follows: Pit to Pit 26", Shoulder to shoulder 20", Shoulder to bottom of sleeve on the curve 25.5" straight down 24.5". Waist Width 24", Length from bottom of collar to bottom of jacket 25". Be aware Aero takes into consideration the sheepskin lining so it is a bit larger in measurements because of this. The jacket is extremely comfortable and warm too!

I am asking $500.00 Paypal F&F Continental U.S. only.

IMG_2454 (2).JPG

IMG_2456.JPG

IMG_2445.JPG

IMG_2450.JPG
IMG_2451.JPG
IMG_2446.JPG
IMG_2447.JPG
IMG_2448.JPG
IMG_2449.JPG
IMG_2075 (2).JPG

Last edited:

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Ok so drama on the Bay... Someone contacted me to give them a good deal ($500.00 BIN) which I agreed to because It's awfully hot for Horse and sheepskin and as the jacket does not fit I thought cool I can move this on. I changed the BIN and ............... crickets no action for 3 hours so I changed it back to the original price of 500.00 to bid and $700.00 BIN. But for Loungers the price is now $500.00 Paypal F&F. I think that's a damn good deal all thing considered even if you do have to wait awhile to wear it.

Let me know,

OTH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner