Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero, LW and Freewheelers jackets for sale

Seank

A-List Customer
Here ya go:

IMG_0810.jpeg

Acererak

One of the Regulars
I constantly wear that aero cafe racer you sold me a few years back. If no one takes you up on that LW, I may have to make you an offer

Seank

A-List Customer
I constantly wear that aero cafe racer you sold me a few years back. If no one takes you up on that LW, I may have to make you an offer
Do it! Worst thing I’ll say is no and I might just say yes LOL. Glad to hear you are enjoying the cafe racer!

basti333

New in Town
Hello Sean, I just came across this thread. I have a friend who has been looking for a preloved Lost Worlds Suburban jacket and the one you have seems to be in his size. Is it still available and how could he make you an offer?

Seank

A-List Customer
Hello Sean, I just came across this thread. I have a friend who has been looking for a preloved Lost Worlds Suburban jacket and the one you have seems to be in his size. Is it still available and how could he make you an offer?
Yes it is still available and I am happy to review an offer. Shoot me a PM here in the forum and we can go from there.

Seank

A-List Customer
Bump. Ridley and LW still available. I also have a black Aero Seven in Badalassi leather that I originally listed on this thread but took down. I’ve decided to put it back up for sale. I’ll add pics soon, but if interested let me know.

MTS

Familiar Face
Man, all those jackets are amazing. I'd be interested in seeing pics of the Seven. Also drooling over the Ridley...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner