Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Premier Work Coat in Dark Seal Vicenza

I would go out tonight

One of the Regulars
Many thanks to all for the kind comments. With the fit pictures I was going for a Thurston Brothers feel but it did not go well. Can I remind you all that the camera adds 10 pounds, at least?

Gorgeous jacket...great choice of style and leather! I have the same jacket in dark seal vicenza and love it more everyday.
One thing to note is that even though it continues to soften and grain up more its "wearing in" is much slower than my brown fqhh Maxwell jacket as far as showing surface wear, etc. Seems in some ways to have a stronger outer surface.

Many thanks, theeggcarton. Your jacket has given me a few sleepless nights. I opted for matching stitching but still agonize over if it should have been a contrast.

tmitchell59 said:
I've been very interested in the Japanese shops reproductions in this style. I have a Buzz Rickson something along these lines. The Vicenza HH really fits here. Aero really stepped up on this one.

tmitchell59 the Japanese reference is interesting. There are some of the Freewheelers jackets that look amazing but, but sizing and cost would be issues for me. As well as that, some of the 'photos of those coats being worn were too stylized for me to pull off. I think Aero have achieved a good balance with this one.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
^^^^^ "Thurston Bros. Feel" Mwa ha ha ha ha. Oh you mean when the jackets skin tight and your arms are cocked back at an angle that would make the average person spill any secrets they possessed to the Gestapo? Ah.... got ya!

Worf

theeggcarton

One of the Regulars
I would go out tonight ...
"I opted for matching stitching but still agonize over if it should have been a contrast.".... funny you should say this because I agonize over whether I should have gone with no contrast!

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
I would just like to say a big thank you to Max..I bought this jacket & i just collected it from the post office..it's a perfect fit & immaculate.Definitely will be one of my favourite wearers ..:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24