Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero production time...

SpencerD.

Familiar Face
Hello all
I was wondering if anyone can tell me, based on my order status, how long you think my Aero order will take. I was contacted by Christine a few days ago telling me that it was going into production, and on the website the status says ‘factory’. This is my first Aero custom order, not in a hurry just more curious. I ordered a J106 in black Horween with antique brass hardware, a chrome star on each epaulet, and black Stewart tartan.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I'm sure they are backed up with orders from the factory being shut down for a while. I still haven't received my order from April.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mine has been ordered mid June, they restarted their production beginning of July, delivery has been last week.

Cheers

Turnip

MrProper

Mine has been ordered 11th December, delivery has been last week.
The second one has been ordered end of June, status „factory“ since ordered.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Ordered through Thurston in March - should be in production now. They are quite backlogged as per Carrie. Good problem to have!

Turnip

Depends certainly also on the availability of different leathers. My Cordovan FQHH jacket, ordered in June, obviously had a lead time of ~ 8 weeks after restart, others appear to take longer though ordered earlier.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112