Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Radjacke, what a great jacket

GraceNote13

One of the Regulars
I just picked up this Aero Radjacke. I know it's supposed to be a short jacket but I couldn't pass it up, and after wearing it I kind of like it on the longer side. It has a bit of a Peacoat feel to it, which I totally dig. The brown FQHH has softened up nicely, I feel sorry for the bloke that let this one go.

I found the thread with the original jacket, and must say the design is really cool. This one is a size 38 I would of liked a 40 and an inside pocket, but beggars can't be choosers. I'll spend the next few days working the buttons on the pockets to see if the flaps will soften up and become more useable.

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

Vinny A

New in Town
Very interesting John, so is it supposed to be worn shorter than the OP's?

For clarity the one pictured above does not look out of place on the OP's sturdy frame. I imagine having all those pockets will be very handy

Davy Crockett

A-List Customer
What a superb looking jacket! never really considered a Radjacke before but this really looks the business!

D

D

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
There was a revamp on the go - reinstating the second row of buttons, using a lighter leather - but I'm not sure at what stage it's at.

Vinny A

New in Town
^ now that would be very interesting. Thanks for the update Sloane. The one you've outlined, perhaps in goatskin, would be a very enticing prospect

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Very sharp looking jacket and appears to fit you similar to my Teamster fits me. What type of lining in the body and sleeves?

Yeah, well done! Never liked that jacket either on paper, but it looks great on you - I think it's a design as mentioned for someone who looks like he would make you an offer you can't refuse. Nice score!

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Was this strictly an Aero USA offering? I recall seeing it on his website and don't recall seeing it on the main Aero website. Regardless, it does look very cool.

Longer length totally suits that jacket. Looks awesome and much preferable and wearable to the super short ones I've seen. Nice pick up GN

GraceNote13

One of the Regulars
Very sharp looking jacket and appears to fit you similar to my Teamster fits me. What type of lining in the body and sleeves?
The lining is brown cotton drill.

My original was goat skin
John, would you be able to post some pics of you wearing yours or any you may have to share. I haven't found many pictures of anyone actually wearing a Radjacke.

The one piece back with no belt or yoke is very cool, I love my HB's but I may have found my new love for this season.
IMG_1610.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy