Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Ridley Cordovan - 46 Custom

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Amazing, awesome Aero Ridley up for sale in "New with tags detached" condition. It has basically sat in my closet ever since I received it, it is a bit too tight for me overall, especially in the shoulders & pit-to-pit area. I have tried it on a few times, and un-laced the Made by Julie Leitch tag from it, but that will come with the jacket. Amazing, heavy weight, CXL Steerhide in Cordovan, with a lot of grain already developing. All brass hardware. 100% cotton drill lined, body in Olive drill. Belt, upper V-yoke, inner & outer kidney panels.

From pet & smoke free home. Strong Horween Steerhide scent. Matching cordovan stitching on this jacket.

Asking $950 or offer. PayPal only, F & F preferred (or add 3%) - prefer to ship US & Canada.

Tag size 46 - fit ls like a slim 44 -
Dimensions:
Pit to pit - 23"
Shoulder - 19"
Sleeve - 26.5" (straight)
Waist - 21.5"
Back - 26"

---------------------------------------------------

Photos of jacket:

DSC02757.JPG
DSC02762.JPG
DSC02768.JPG
DSC02763.JPG DSC02761.JPG DSC02759.JPG DSC02756.JPG DSC02772.JPG DSC02769.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
AF, this is an absolutely stunning jacket. WOW. I can't believe you are cutting this one loose!
Really appreciate this and all the other comments. Just is not fitting me correctly, so time to let it go.

Weight training has affected my upper body area, more than I realized apparently.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ For sure. It's the most "snug" fitting Aero I have owned. I realized I ordered it prior to some weight room work and it's now (almost) too small upper body. But selling it I will loose a lot of $$$ and I do love the hide it's made of. So I'll keep braking it in for now.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
^^ For sure. It's the most "snug" fitting Aero I have owned. I realized I ordered it prior to some weight room work and it's now (almost) too small upper body. But selling it I will loose a lot of $$$ and I do love the hide it's made of. So I'll keep braking it in for now.

It's way too snug for my tastes.

I ordered an Indian Ranger from Thurston but didn't realize until well into the process that Thurston by default submits every motorcycle jacket as a Ridley with X jacket's look. I wasn't able to change it after finding out because of the fit jacket thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner