Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Ridley vicenza teacore size 44- sold

jdiddy

A-List Customer
Here is another jacket that needs a new home . Aero Ridley in teacore vicenza
Broken in nicely ( soft as hell ) this is a catch and release as I never wore it at all outside the house.

I’ve come to realize that the crosszip just isn’t me and took 5 jackets to realize it. Although I got compliments when wearing the other one I have . Just wasn’t me.

P2p is 23.5
Shoulder is 19.5
Sleeve 27ish /27.5 with curve
Back is 26
All zips work
I’m not a pro at measuring but it’s close

PayPal f and f
Shipped con us included at 625$

Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 237
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 225
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 192
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 247

jdiddy

A-List Customer
I can vouch for this one, as I owned it for a while a year or two back. The teacore on it is just fabulous.

It was just a little too small for me overall...
Hmmm , I picked up a jacket from you but I’m not sure if it was this one. I can’t remember but it’s been sitting in my closet at least a year. If you are the one that broke it in , kudos cuz it’s so nice.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ I searched and looked it up as it looked so familiar, including the lining. It went to Nick 123 back in May 2021. I picked mine up used. Apologies, looks like a near-twin! GLWS! :)

jdiddy

A-List Customer
^^ I searched and looked it up as it looked so familiar, including the lining. It went to Nick 123 back in May 2021. I picked mine up used. Apologies, looks like a near-twin! GLWS! :)
So yes this was same one , that’s who I scooped it from. I’m getting old with too many jackets ….. if that is such a thing. Ha ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk