Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Shackleton Waistcoat, Tobacco Badalassi

bpowell97

New in Town
Just got an Aero Shackleton Waistcoat in Tobacco Badalassi. It exceeded all expectations. Leather is subtle and beautiful with a nice amount of grain. The notorious Badalassi squeak is pretty minimal and it looks really awesome when combined with the right outfit. Sadly it arrived just in time for a hot summer so I won’t be able to wear it much in the near future but ******* am I excited to wear it more in the future 10/10

Attachments

• IMG_9552.jpeg
    IMG_9552.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_9555.jpeg
    IMG_9555.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_9560.jpeg
    IMG_9560.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_9561.jpeg
    IMG_9561.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9562.jpeg
    IMG_9562.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_9563.jpeg
    IMG_9563.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 95

bigmanbigtruck

One of the Regulars
Cool waistcoat. The fit looks spot on.
Not surprised the squeak is minimal, I think a lot of it comes from the sleeve and body of the jacket rubbing against eachother.

Now you got something to look forward to in fall/autumn.

Faux59

New in Town
That looks cool. I sure as hell couldn't pull off a leather vest.

Not surprised the squeak is minimal, I think a lot of it comes from the sleeve and body of the jacket rubbing against eachother.
My Bootlegger is Badalassi and the whole thing squeeks even when I dont move and just breathe. My wife constantly asks if something is wrong with the jacket. lol

Cheech

A-List Customer
If Aero ever run another sale in the near future (I know--I shouldn't hold my breath), I'm picking up a Shackleton in tobacco Badalassi, perhaps with the leather back as well. I've blown my last two sale purchases.

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
If Aero ever run another sale in the near future (I know--I shouldn't hold my breath), I'm picking up a Shackleton in tobacco Badalassi, perhaps with the leather back as well. I've blown my last two sale purchases.
don't hold your breath, it could be a very long wait.
No sales on the horizon other than our regular ready to wear section, and possibly knitwear etc....... Certainly no sales on made to order jackets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace