Aero Sheene made of unfinished horsehide

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by MrProper, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Fanch

Fanch I'll Lock Up

Interesting jacket and the overall fit couldn't be improved on.

MrProper likes this.
  2. Herresbach

Herresbach Familiar Face

hell of a jacket, suits you very well!
    kind of makes you look like a villian from the second season of the Cohen Brothers' fargo series haha. Which is of course a good thing!

MrProper likes this.
  3. MrProper

MrProper One Too Many

I haven't seen Fargo at all yet. I'll have to catch up for that then lol

4. Herresbach

Herresbach Familiar Face

fargo_bradandtoddmann_202_1222_cl_f2.jpg

you would blend in just fine! :cool:

5. MrProper

MrProper One Too Many

Now I would like to give you an update on what happened after I got the jacket.

After taking a closer look at the jacket after the initial euphoria and also measuring it, because P2P seemed a bit too big to me, I discovered a few not so great seams.
    I really wanted to wear the jacket, but thought that these little things might annoy me in the future if I don't get confirmation that this is okay. Maybe it has to do with the leather and is just like that.
    Not that we get ourselves wrong. I would have worn the jacket like that, but on the next order I would mention this points.
    However, I described my points and confidently placed the judgment on the workmanship of the jacket in Holly's hands.

And what should I say? Only a few hours later, Denny got in touch (because he got the mail forwarded) and explained some points in a comprehensible manner. Denny also found that the workmanship did not meet his quality standards and that the jacket shouldn't have reached me like that and that he will the jacket picked up and made me a new one.
    That made me very happy, even if I was torn as to whether I shouldn't keep it, because of the renewed waiting time and the risk that something else might not fit.
    But in the end I thought to myself that the chances of getting a cool jacket were good and I accepted the offer for a replacement jacket.
    And once again I cannot praise the people at Aero enough, as they have rethought the parameters for the replacement with me in a super friendly and patient manner.
    Really great customer service, which confirms that I have made a good choice with Aero. And this will certainly not be the last order :D

Fortunately, I didn't have to wait another 14 weeks, everything was handled within three or four weeks. And what should I say? The new jacket is a dream (for me, others may see it differently). Absolutely flawless work, great seams, the size is as I imagined, the leather seems a little thicker than the first one (but I can be mistaken). And the smell is still amazing.
    It was really worth it, even if the first jacket wasn't unwearable.
    I am really happy with it.

And as a surprise there was also an Aero coat hanger in the package.

And maybe a few more words before discussions arise: Mistakes happen wherever serious work is done. That is not an issue at all. The only question is how it is dealt with and I have to say that my experience was really first class.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Aero team again.
    (My English is not the best. In this respect, I hope that nothing is misunderstood.)
    CD84038B-A591-4658-BF93-015BB272A3B4_1_201_a.jpeg D790E3D9-EC3F-4E7C-8571-21286F31326B_1_201_a.jpeg 4E633B06-F089-4539-A3C1-E1DBD94D6B91_1_201_a.jpeg 61201FCE-1803-4C30-B13F-D4C16CCC9FE0_1_201_a.jpeg 2A57029D-A69A-4045-8467-B86148C740E8_1_201_a.jpeg E7D9100D-BBAE-41ED-B5A7-2B99323125EA_1_201_a.jpeg 840A8118-78F6-4F10-9E3E-D02B381FEE91_1_201_a.jpeg C658C1A9-E2EA-4858-B7A1-BACAC8EE8953_1_201_a.jpeg

6. Guppy

Guppy My Mail is Forwarded Here

Looks fantastic. I am looking forward to seeing how it develops character in a few months.

MrProper likes this.
  7. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

Again, jacket looks perfect and great customer service by Aero! I‘m glad that eventually everything worked out for you so well!

MrProper likes this.
  8. Riu

Riu Practically Family

The jacket is superb and I strongly feel that Aero stands behind their products. Even though I haven't found my Aero just yet, all my experiences with them were nothing but a pleasure. You're right, mistakes happen and as long as you acknowledge them and do your best to fix them I see no problem at all.

Congrats on this one and I'm really looking forward to seeing it in a year's time :)

MrProper likes this.
  9. Tom71

Tom71 Practically Family

Wholeheartedly agree. I am truly happy how it turned out for you. And it confirms my own previous experiences with Aeros customer service.

10. Berto

Berto One of the Regulars

Congrats man, looks fantastic.

and very good point for Aero crew

11. Harris HTM

Harris HTM One Too Many

And that's what sets the Aero customer service aside from the rest. Hats off to them once again.