Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Soft Black Italian Horsehide

onstar

One of the Regulars
Anyone have experince with this leather? Looking for somthing more broken in and easy to wear.

Or the CXLFQHH in tumbled black

Last edited:

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Anyone have experince with this leather? Looking for somthing more broken in and easy to wear.

I think you'd like Aero's black goatskin. It's one of their most stunning leathers, with a great luster and drape. It just feels good to wear, in a way that can't be said of many leathers. It has a ton of give so you never feel constricted by the hide, but it's also substantial. It's by far my fave black leather from them.

onstar

One of the Regulars
I think you'd like Aero's black goatskin. It's one of their most stunning leathers, with a great luster and drape. It just feels good to wear, in a way that can't be said of many leathers. It has a ton of give so you never feel constricted by the hide, but it's also substantial. It's by far my fave black leather from them.

Im not a fan of the "pebbley" look

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Im not a fan of the "pebbley" look

I think the soft Italian horsehide might be right then, given your other preferences.

I see you added CXL to your OP–I would totally rule it out. It's going to be quite stiff, even if tumbled, so it's not going to satisfy what you're looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart