Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aerofan's Textile collection - cheap & cheerful!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Staring a textile thread here as I am trying to downsize my collection. It has gotten a bit out of hand. I'll keep adding to this thread as I locate, photograph and meaure jackets, vests, and pullovers I intend to sell. All items come from a Pet and Smoke free home and are in clean, useable condition out of the box.

Prices listed include CONUS shipping, not going to worry about International shipping on these unless you are really interested. In that case PM me and we'll work something out. Pay Pal only. *Offers are welcome*

Item #1 SOLD Pending Funds - Levi's Workwear Zip front denim jacket. Brand New #5 YKK zipper. Clean, comfortable, was well broken in when I picked this jacket up. I washed it, and had the failed zipper replaced. Washed blue denim, Sort of unique model, with triple stiching. Size L but check dimensions:

Pit to Pit 23.5"
Shoulders 19.5"
Sleeve: 25"
Back 25.5
Torso 23.5"

IMG_7417.JPG
IMG_7415.JPG IMG_7418.JPG
IMG_7419.JPG
IMG_7416.JPG

Next up - $30 shipped CONUS - Joseph A Bank Size Large wool blend/polyester vest. Complete impuse/nesscesity buy a few years back while traveling in a "warm" city that was not. Prospect of spending 7 days there with no outerwear. Wore this a week with a pull over and literally not again. Nice and lightweight, easy to wear and goes with most anything. Just rarely find myself wearing vests of any type. Medium charcoal/brown in color, with polyester lining.

Dimensions:
Shoulders: 16.5 (Vest)
Pit to Pit: 22
Back: 26"

IMG_7425.JPG
IMG_7424.JPG IMG_7421.JPG IMG_7426.JPG

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Next Up: Carhartt 1/4 zip ribbed cotton pullover. Dark Blue, heavyweight pullover in a tag size of Large Long. Reinforced elbows (double material). Received as a gift, simply too long for me (note dimensions). Great quality, easy to wear, but please note that I am 6' 1" tall and this is quite a bit too long for me.

$30 shipped in CONUS

Dimensions:
Pit to Pit: 23"
Shoulders: 19.75"
Sleeve: 30.5" to end of cuff
Back: 30.5" to bottom of hem from botom of collar
Torso: 28" to bottom of hem from botom of collar

IMG_7428.JPG
IMG_7427.JPG
IMG_7430.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Next up: Columbia Omni-Heat Down lined jacket size Large - Iowa Hawkeye logo on front chest area.

Very nice, warm & lightweight jacket here. Has reflective thermal lining inside, used very little.
Asking $25 shipped CONUS

Tagged Men's size Large:
Pit to Pit: 24"
Shoulders: 19"
Sleeve 26.5"
Back: 28"

IMG_7441.JPG
IMG_7439.JPG
IMG_7442.JPG
IMG_7438.JPG

Up Next: North Face Polyester fleece red & black plaid pullover - Brand New with tags attached. Also was a gift and too large for me. I also have too many puollovers, so grab a good deal here.

$45 shipped in CONUS

Dimensions:
Shoulders: 20.5"
Pit to Pit: 26"
Sleeve: 25.5"
Back: 27.5"
Torso: 25"

IMG_7432.JPG
IMG_7434.JPG
IMG_7436.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Next up - Filson Tin Cloth Cruiser jacket, Men's Size Large. Oiled Cotton shell only, no liner included. Moderate use - it has some wear & a few spots on it. un-lined, shell jacket only. Has the rear pass-through map pocket, and tons of other pockets all over. Snap closure. I find it rather heavy and warm for a lot of the rainy times we get here in the midwest.

$150 Shipped CONUS

Dimensions:
Shouders - 19.5"
Pit to Pit 24"
Sleeve 25.5"
Back - 29"

IMG_7396.JPG
IMG_7398.JPG
IMG_7394.JPG
IMG_7395.JPG
IMG_7397.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Coulmbia & North Face jackets are sold...

Filson - $140 Shipped CONUS...

Jos A Bank Vest $25 shipped CONUS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21