Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Affordable" Indian Chief Motorcycle

cbrunt

One of the Regulars
Hi gang,

For those that want a 1930s Indian motorcycle, but modern and dependable and most of all not as expensive as a well done restoration, look no further. Kiwi-Indian is making several different bikes around their new Indian motor.

Anyways, aside from the disk-brakes and other small details you might as well be riding a 1930s Indian Chief http://www.kiwi-indian.com/retro-chief.html Dependable, and BRAND NEW.

So if you want to have the fun of a new 1930s bike, here's your chance!
izojf5.jpg

Think I've found my next ride!

Clint

cbrunt

One of the Regulars
Yeah... it's a bit steep. I think personally its not outrageously over-priced considering its low-production style. But definately steeper than other "replica" bikes... But still at least worth admiring :p

shortbow

Practically Family
I dunno. For myself I like to just put sedately on old back roads. That old flathead would suit me fine. I'm too old for 100 mph rocket rides through highway traffic. Looks like the perfect Old Farts motorcycle. If I were a rich man....;)

dr greg

One Too Many
Indian Giver

Mate of mine had one of those, but he was about as mechanical as a jellyfish, so he strolls out of the pub one day, and can't get it started.
Some guy walking past says 'can I help?' sits on it, fiddles about, next thing up it starts, Brmmm, brmm, the guy looks at him winks and says "see ya later dickhead' and rides off never to be seen again, or the bike either.....it was nice too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner