Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Federation III Deluxe in Loden - 7 5/8 - Never worn!

MattJH

One Too Many
This was the very last Akubra Federation III in the 7 5/8 size in Loden that HatsDirect ever sold. I bought it on July 2nd of this year for $174.08 USD. I dry bashed it with very loose creases. It'll pop back to an open crown willingly and without resistance. I've worn it exactly zero times. The dimensions don't work for me and it serves me no use keeping it.

$150.00 shipped to the continental USA. If you're outside of the country, we'll figure something out. PayPal only, please. Thanks!

federation-deluxe-1.jpg

federation-deluxe2.jpg

federation-deluxe-3.jpg

MattJH

One Too Many
MississippiLong said:
very interested....but it's a bit expensive. A new one is much cheaper with the current exchange rate

This hat is different than the Federation currently offered at HatsDirect. It has a wider brim all around and a higher, 6" crown. You can't get Federation IIIs anymore, and I'm selling it at a loss, not a gain.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
The brims (and crowns) varied a little on the III based on size, but usually about 2 5/8 (give or take) on the sides, 3ish front and back. As far as I remember, the only gray it came in was Carbon Grey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner