Akubra Federation IV - Size 7 1/2 / 60

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by M Brown, Mar 14, 2021.

1. M Brown

M Brown One of the Regulars

Akubra Federation IV in Dark Brown. Brim: 70mm x 63mm (Side)

This is the Deluxe model with the softer fur felt.
    I am the 2nd owner of this hat and the only reason I'm selling it is that my wife has convinced me that my big head needs a bigger brimmed hat. I think she's right, as she usually is. :)

This hat comes from a smoke free - Covid Free Home. We've been in lock down since Feb 2020 so this hat comes to you free of health concerns. I've always kept it stored in a plastic dry cleaners bag, in a box, just as I store all of my felt hats, to keep it protected.

Size is 7 1/2 / 60. Condition is excellent. The liner is clean. Only some slight sweatband wear. It has been worn but not worn out, as the photos show. First owner, whom I bought from, had given it the "Indy Pinch" and a simple bash, which is how it is still shaped.

I paid $145 for this hat, plus shipping.
    So I figure $140 with shipping included is a fair price.

IMG_7902.JPG IMG_6925.JPG IMG_5819.JPG IMG_5562.JPG IMG_4397.JPG IMG_3660.JPG IMG_2819.JPG IMG_9307.JPG IMG_9702.JPG
    Shipping will be USPS Priority.

Paypal or Venmo
    USA Mainland only
    Shipping is included

PM Me if interested. I try to check this site each day so I'll do my best to get back to you asap. Thought I'd offer it here before I list it on auction sites.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    Zoo, Steve1857 and Mysteryo like this.
  2. M Brown

03.29.21 Price Lowered to $135 shipped!
    But I can't find a way to edit the listing.

3. M Brown

This hat has been sold.