Akubra's from Hatsdirect...up in price-?

Discussion in 'Hats' started by citRon, Jan 31, 2008.

1. citRon

citRon A-List Customer

Spatterdash...I agree completely; let me re-iterate that those are someone elses' opinions, and like I said -there are 2 sides to every story- we're only reading what a couple of unsatisfied people thought.
    From the JPD hats I've seen, and reviews of them I have read, I see that his product is top-notch. My posting wasn't intended to harm JPD's reputation, just to explain my hesitation in ordering one.
    Also, let me add that Jimmy did return my messages, I just haven't followed up by calling him.
    Donato- those KOCS AB's are going to be nice, but I want a lower crown and a wider brim than that, and I'm guessing since they will be a 'production' hat, they will come 'as-is'

2. citRon

citRon A-List Customer

Oh- the Deluxe is a lighter brown than the regular Federation, isn't it?

3. Donato

Donato One of the Regulars

:eek:fftopic:
    Citron,
    I cannot reply to your PM because you have used up your quota of PM's. You need to empty your file or delete some messages and then I can PM you.
    Donato

4. citRon

citRon A-List Customer

Crap! Doing it now....

Done-try it now

5. citRon

citRon A-List Customer

e

I shoulda' listened to you and ordered a couple of weks ago! I just ordered a Federation Deluxe...$154.83- it actually went up one dollar from this morning when I emailed them to see if they had my size! -Well, I guess I should say the US Dollar went down...Man, the Dollar is tanking against Australia's dollar!