Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmond wingtips size 7

laotou

One of the Regulars
One of my thrift stores has a nice pair of gently worn mahogany AEs size 7 for $12.99. If anyone is interested I'd go buy them and put up some pics. I can"t stand to see them sitting there. To bad they ain't my size.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
What a marvellous gesture!

(*Sadly not 'my' size but...) I think that's a really nice offer and gesture on your part. Well done 'that man!!' :eusa_clap

laotou

One of the Regulars
SOLD

Paddy and Shortbow, Thanks for saying so. I figure its just good karma.

cptjeff, Sorry ya missed this one, I'll keep my eyes open and you get dibs on the next pair. Would 7 1/2 work for you? I know where there's a nice pair of Florsheims.

It turns out I was wrong and didn't get a pair for Mr Benson.
I got two. I was wrong about the price, they weren't $12.99 they were $9.99. and it was 1/2 off white tag day. Got them for $5 a pair.
DSC02247.jpg

The black pair aren't AEs but they are nice.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Laotou, these look great!! My almost 14yo son Daniel is a size 7 or 7-1/2. Please keep me posted here or as a PM for any future shoe deals such as this- always looking for classic and vintage style dress shoes for him, "The Deco Kid".

cptjeff

Practically Family
laotou said:
Paddy and Shortbow, Thanks for saying so. I figure its just good karma.

cptjeff, Sorry ya missed this one, I'll keep my eyes open and you get dibs on the next pair. Would 7 1/2 work for you? I know where there's a nice pair of Florsheims.

Get 'em for chanteuseCarey's kid if anything. I'm pretty much a 7 in florsheims, and I really don't need another pair of them.

jdbenson

One of the Regulars
laotou said:
It turns out I was wrong and didn't get a pair for Mr Benson.
I got two. I was wrong about the price, they weren't $12.99 they were $9.99. and it was 1/2 off white tag day. Got them for $5 a pair.
DSC02247.jpg

The black pair aren't AEs but they are nice.

I went home for lunch today and found these waiting on my doorstep (along with an ebay won Champ fedora!) and they are wonderful. Just my size, and both are very comfortable. I've got the black pair on right now; they are Bostonian Footsaver wingtips. They've got a new set of half-soles on them, new heels plus a good polish.

Thanks again!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy