Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WESCO BOOTS X THE SHOP SHORT STACK size 8D

Motocann

One Too Many

WESCO BOOTS X THE SHOP N.H. SHORT STACK NATURAL VEG TANNED HORSEHIDE BOSS ENGINEER BOOT size 8D​

I really Love these boots unfortunately, I bought the wrong size. And... yes, I wore them thinking they might eventually stretch a bit and fit me. But, after some deliberation I decided to just let them go and possibly try to order my correct size at some point.

SIZING: If you measure a 8.5D with a Bannock device - then these should fit you. I am a 9D and I should've ordered a 8.5 for myself.

They still have plenty of life remaining if anyone is looking for a cool pair of Wesco without the 12 month waiting period.
I'll sell them at a very reasonable price. Just thought I'd put them out there, see if there's any interest, before posting to Ebay.

I'm thinking around $300. but, I'm open to discussion - if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
wesco.jpg

Motocann

One Too Many
wesco2.jpg
wesco4.jpg
wesco5.jpg

I wore them about a dozen times, they do have marks and blemishes on them. That's why I'd let them go cheap. They are $800 new. DM me if you're still interested.

Attachments

• wesco3.jpg
    wesco3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner