Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

This is the sellers picture of a hat pin...was looking on eBay for one...and geez...do ya think this is gonna work for Daniel's Bad to da Bone hat, with this blue colors and shape!!!???? I do!!! So..I got it!

Hi Cindy. I hope you are well. I wanted to thank you for your post. That pin is awesome and will look fabulous on the Bad to the Bone hat. And those shoes you had posted are killer. How you put it all together.....so cool! Tell Daniel that I said hello. God bless you both; I keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

take your time healing Tim ... no one is going anywhere
your creations stand the test of time and man/woman will always need head covers.

I am but have to say it is hard. HOWEVER....at week THREE, I was losing my mind.
After stitching a bow together, and catching my finger and not even realizing it....said nope. Do something else.
I am not a musician but I always loved guitar and the blues. Back in the day my ear just could not "tune in" . I have a Les Paul and a old fender Twin 12s. I find YouTube a very helpful tool on tutorials.....then after learning some scales begin to bring it all together in various positions on the neck. I found BLUES BACKING tracks on YOUTUBE. I can't explain what happened over the last 6 weeks but when I sent a phone recorded track to my accomplished friend. ..he was blown away. Why I could not discover this at age 13
Instead at 53? So cool that I took what was a downer, and turned it into a positive.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I am but have to say it is hard. HOWEVER....at week THREE, I was losing my mind.
After stitching a bow together, and catching my finger and not even realizing it....said nope. Do something else.
I am not a musician but I always loved guitar and the blues. Back in the day my ear just could not "tune in" . I have a Les Paul and a old fender Twin 12s. I find YouTube a very helpful tool on tutorials.....then after learning some scales begin to bring it all together in various positions on the neck. I found BLUES BACKING tracks on YOUTUBE. I can't explain what happened over the last 6 weeks but when I sent a phone recorded track to my accomplished friend. ..he was blown away. Why I could not discover this at age 13
Instead at 53? So cool that I took what was a downer, and turned it into a positive.
I think it is fantastic that you discovered it ... who cares what age

we should get a fedora lounge track happening

I could record some drums and send it out and you guys can pile guitars ... bass... horns .... pianos ... whatever over the top as long as you guys have garage band or anything like that

I know we have a ton of guys who play here

RJR

:) Good for you!

I think it is fantastic that you discovered it ... who cares what age

we should get a fedora lounge track happening

I could record some drums and send it out and you guys can pile guitars ... bass... horns .... pianos ... whatever over the top as long as you guys have garage band or anything like that

I know we have a ton of guys who play here

That definitely can happen at some point for sure. Thanks man, for the good words.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hi Cindy. I hope you are well. I wanted to thank you for your post. That pin is awesome and will look fabulous on the Bad to the Bone hat. And those shoes you had posted are killer. How you put it all together.....so cool! Tell Daniel that I said hello. God bless you both; I keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Hey good to hear you are a bit more "chipper" haha! You know how much we here care about what is happening in your world, as it is you are part of the Family...

Daniel is hanging in there. Has some really bad days or even a week, but as he says, he is in love with me far far too much to be going to the "Forest Lawn" mortuary any time soon. I have to say however, honestly, his Doctors do not observe anything happening positive, and it has been a deep fear I've had to live with. In the past 12 months, I've had to CPR him several times while waiting for an ambulance to arrive. It is no damn fun I tell you that! But I have to smile at some of the things I will be yelling at him...like, "what the hell are you doing, get up or you will miss dinner, damn it" while beating on his chest and doing mouth to mouth....haha! When he was doing better and I asked him if he recalled what I had yelled at him, he said, NO...but what was for dinner and desert???? HA!

Scooterz

Practically Family
Hey good to hear you are a bit more "chipper" haha! You know how much we here care about what is happening in your world, as it is you are part of the Family...

Daniel is hanging in there. Has some really bad days or even a week, but as he says, he is in love with me far far too much to be going to the "Forest Lawn" mortuary any time soon. I have to say however, honestly, his Doctors do not observe anything happening positive, and it has been a deep fear I've had to live with. In the past 12 months, I've had to CPR him several times while waiting for an ambulance to arrive. It is no damn fun I tell you that! But I have to smile at some of the things I will be yelling at him...like, "what the hell are you doing, get up or you will miss dinner, damn it" while beating on his chest and doing mouth to mouth....haha! When he was doing better and I asked him if he recalled what I had yelled at him, he said, NO...but what was for dinner and desert???? HA!

Sorry to hear how serious things are. You have an amazing attitude. I wouldn't leave either if I was Daniel.

Scooterz

Practically Family
Tim sent me a photo of the hat he has started for me.

CustomWhiskey1_Small.jpg

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up

So VERY sorry to hear this! I didn't know.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now what in the hell are you going to name this beauty? I can think of one name that would sure fit it...but you may not like what I come up with...but, I think "Attitude" would sure work! Of course, it works better than calling it "Sarsaparilla"....or some prissy name.....
I don't know about about naming hats. I'm so bad at coming up with names for things that my poor cat has gone for eight years with the title "Cat." Sarsaparilla's right out: I've got enough image problems. "Tobacco Road?" That would suit my life-style and is also one of my favorite songs (Nashville Teens). But I don't know: where would it end? Meet my shoes - Bill and Fred.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters