Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

Scooterz

Practically Family
Can anyone advise me of the simplest way to post pics? I'd appreciate any help. Thx.
When you post there are 3 red buttons near bottom. Middle one is "upload a file" click that. Then click choose and find the file on your computer. You may have to save it somewhere first. Then click on the photo fIle and it will show down below the post you are typing. I think to put it in the post you click another button either "thumbnail" or "full size". Finish typing then hit " post reply". This is the easiest way on my computer. A phone may work the same way not sure. Also the file could be too large and you may have to use an app to resize it and make it smaller.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
When you post there are 3 red buttons near bottom. Middle one is "upload a file" click that. Then click choose and find the file on your computer. You may have to save it somewhere first. Then click on the photo fIle and it will show down below the post you are typing. I think to put it in the post you click another button either "thumbnail" or "full size". Finish typing then hit " post reply". This is the easiest way on my computer. A phone may work the same way not sure. Also the file could be too large and you may have to use an app to resize it and make it smaller.
Thanks. We'll give it a shot first thing tomorrow.

Scooterz

Practically Family
The Hat has arrived! Now for the unboxing. It is awesome. Super felt, dry bashes with ease. Whiskey felt with turf tan (antique copper looking) ribbon.
Box.jpg
Box2.jpg aLiner1.jpg
aHat2.jpg aHat1.jpg

aDiamondOutdoor2.jpg aDiamondOutdoor.jpg

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks for the photos. Yes it looks great! @Zommbie_61 you'll be first on the wait list.
Oh wow! Yes indeed....humm....looks like a "Honey Well" hat to me...sharp and sweet! If you want any leads for any clothing attire like coats, ties, shoes, hat pins, sunglasses....let me know... I can find you a dozen or so that would not break your bank!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I am but have to say it is hard. HOWEVER....at week THREE, I was losing my mind.
After stitching a bow together, and catching my finger and not even realizing it....said nope. Do something else.
I am not a musician but I always loved guitar and the blues. Back in the day my ear just could not "tune in" . I have a Les Paul and a old fender Twin 12s. I find YouTube a very helpful tool on tutorials.....then after learning some scales begin to bring it all together in various positions on the neck. I found BLUES BACKING tracks on YOUTUBE. I can't explain what happened over the last 6 weeks but when I sent a phone recorded track to my accomplished friend. ..he was blown away. Why I could not discover this at age 13
Instead at 53? So cool that I took what was a downer, and turned it into a positive.
One of these days I will get a CD with instructions for footware...and a DVD from "God" on playing the Guitar.....you'll connect who GOD is when you listen to and see who is playing.......haha!

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Great looking hat Scooterz and you wear it very well sir! Tim always works wonders in his hat creations that somehow link the hat with the client who ordered it. It's like the hat not only fits your head but your personality as well. It's amazing what he does with a piece of felt, turning it into a natural extension of the person who will wear it. You and your Alley Kat were made for each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL