Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alpha MA-1 Revisited

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've got a CWU 45 knock off that I paid very little for & happily use for any dirty business involving the car, moving masonry, exterior decorating etc etc. A nice little relationship :)

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
bn1966 said:
I've got a CWU 45 knock off that I paid very little for & happily use for any dirty business involving the car, moving masonry, exterior decorating etc etc. A nice little relationship :)
I've got one of those McGuire fake nomex jackets on the which hopefully will be a good everyday winter jacket, as I often don't want to wear anything too nice in the bad weather (now finally gone, thankfully).

I have picked up three made in the USA deadstock Alpha MA-1s: one the usual green, one in navy blue, the third in dark grey (actually a really dark olive green as far as I can tell). All three jackets fit completely differently, despite being size L, and quality seems variable too. In any case, I'm glad I have them since they have the older style pointed pocket tops and no embroidered Alpha logo on the wind flap.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
mlb_g_costner_b1_400x600.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183