Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alright still have two vintage 7 1/8 fedoras for sale.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Alright guys somebody pick these up I have no use for them just found them in a hole on the wall store and cleaned em up. Great condition on both of these fedoras the auction ends tonight

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Sorry is I missed that one I pride myself on listing them the best I can but that hat had a funky color to it. Yea definitely bid on these hats my man I know the colors of these two lol. If you win them both I will combine shipping just post on here you are the winner.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Cool man! I sent you a message on ebay. That other black one that I was selling did not sell and I will let you have it for 20 bucks. That is what I paid so I just need to get rid of it. It is a beautiful champ fedora in 7 1/8.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Alright buddy I will be sending your two hats tomorrow. Make sure to post them on here in the new hats section I love to see the hats I save from these little hole in the wall shops be worn and enjoyed by true hat enthusiasts. Take care my friend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24