Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

American Vintage Classics

adamgottschalk

A-List Customer
I just got back from meeting with Rico Giordano of American Vintage Classics, http://www.americanvintageclasssics.com, which just so happens to be based here in Portland (no retail store though). [Someone on the Lounge mentioned them a week or two ago and I caught onto it.] Picked up 3 cool, medium-width 1920s ties ($28 total, wow). It's a pretty amazing site, with endless pages of vintage classics...and they really have it if they say they do. I placed an order and my ties were put "on hold" for me on the web site within a couple of hours. Mr. Giordano is a really nice guy, dedicated "to the cause" if you will; I was greatly impressed by his and his wife's great taste in re-doing their house in real period style. You owe it to yourself to check this site out. It's really incredible that they've got what they've got, so much of it, and at very reasonable prices too. End of plug.

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
IMO

1. Mr. Giordano is a straight shooter
& a good source to buy vintage from.

2. Adam, this is probably the easiest
to navigate & deal with vintage clothes
source on the web.

4. This site is also constantly updated
as to sold, hold or still available which
is a real help to the buyer.

SC ;)

Yeah, that site has some real nice stuff.

Don't forget to keep on scrolling to the bottom of the pages, even when you're seeing alot of 'sold' notices. There's a bunch of stuff down near the bottom of a number of their pages that is still available. I guess most browsers don't go to the bottom ...

*someone* bought up all the small stuff, though. Not me. I believe i saw some of it on some threads here :rage:

bk ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters