Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An Eastman 44L and a Goodwear 44

Stone Lamar

Familiar Face
Hello guys,

I recently purchased two fine A-2s; however, both were too large for me. (I really need to read the measurements before hitting that pay button on PayPal haha). Anyways, the first up is an Eastman Leather Dubow 1755.

Eastman Leather
Dubow 1755
44 Tall
Horsehide
Almost new condition still waiting to be broken in
It is important to note the 4th picture that shows the stitching holes where an old patch had previously been.

Measurements (approx);
P2P: 23.5-24
Shoulders: 19
Sleeve and back length: 27

$950 with shipping to the CONUS included

IMG_6374.jpg
IMG_6379.jpg
IMG_6377.jpg
IMG_6380.jpg
IMG_6375.jpg
IMG_6376.jpg
IMG_6378.jpg

The second A-2 up for sale is a much more broken-in Goodwear Aero Leather 16160 contract:

Goodwear
Aero Leather Clothing 16160
I purchased this jacket from a long-time lounger on here a few months ago, and it is just too large for my more slender self. There are no indications of this being a John Goodman made jacket; yet, the seller clarified with me that John can confirm that it is a GoodWear by looking at it. I am going to email John about this question and I will get back with his response.

$850 with shipping to the CONUS included

Thanks guys! Let me know if you have any questions please

IMG_6382.jpg
IMG_6383.jpg
IMG_6381.jpg

Stone Lamar

Familiar Face
Apologies for the delayed response to your question Tibor. Here are the measurements of the 16160:

Pit to Pit (Front): 24"
Pit to Pit (Back): 24"
Sleeves (Including cuff): 25.5"
Zipper" 22.75"

Stone Lamar

Familiar Face
That's the thing Frank, I found no tag inside the pocket so I was a little worried that it was not a Good Wear. However, last week I emailed John pictures of the front and back of the jacket and he confirmed that it was indeed made by him for a friend of his and he supplied me with pictures of when it was new. His response was as follows:

"Yes, I made that jacket as a test model back in December of 2019. It’s made with a seal brown cowhide, and was bought by a friend in Utah. You can see some images of it when it was new here:"

https://goodwearleather.com/Aero16160_DkSeal_44/

Anyway, I hope this helps!

rodgerrr

New in Town
I'm having a hard time relating the zipper length to the length of the jacket. Would you please measure the back length of the goodwear jacket as per this figure? Thanks..
1700838667048.png

militarysub

New in Town
Hello guys,

I recently purchased two fine A-2s; however, both were too large for me. (I really need to read the measurements before hitting that pay button on PayPal haha). Anyways, the first up is an Eastman Leather Dubow 1755.

Eastman Leather
Dubow 1755
44 Tall
Horsehide
Almost new condition still waiting to be broken in
It is important to note the 4th picture that shows the stitching holes where an old patch had previously been.

Measurements (approx);
P2P: 23.5-24
Shoulders: 19
Sleeve and back length: 27

$950 with shipping to the CONUS included

View attachment 561709 View attachment 561710 View attachment 561711 View attachment 561712 View attachment 561713 View attachment 561714 View attachment 561715

The second A-2 up for sale is a much more broken-in Goodwear Aero Leather 16160 contract:

Goodwear
Aero Leather Clothing 16160
I purchased this jacket from a long-time lounger on here a few months ago, and it is just too large for my more slender self. There are no indications of this being a John Goodman made jacket; yet, the seller clarified with me that John can confirm that it is a GoodWear by looking at it. I am going to email John about this question and I will get back with his response.

$850 with shipping to the CONUS included

Thanks guys! Let me know if you have any questions please

View attachment 561744 View attachment 561745 View attachment 561746

Stone Lamar

Familiar Face
New Year new price!

$850 for the Eastman Leather Jacket

$800 for the Goodwear Leather Jacket

Thanks guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members