(Another) Cooper A-2 Fit Check

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by hodgeko, Oct 15, 2021.

1. hodgeko

hodgeko New in Town

I scored an amazing deal on a Cooper A-2 this week. I’m probably closer to a size 40 but after reading on the Lounge how these can run baggy, I took a chance on a 38 because the price was unbeatable. This one does not run baggy - it fits a perfect size 38, I’d say.

So what do you think? Too small, or a trim but acceptable fit? Should I keep it or move it on? Thanks!

6C55D7B1-C39C-41C3-A1EB-B77886DC7930.jpeg 4EA813D5-7384-48E9-AA65-B59061B15725.jpeg

2. MrProper

MrProper One Too Many

The sleeves could be a tad longer, but otherwise I think it's good. But I am also not a fan of baggy.

hodgeko likes this.
  3. El Marro

El Marro Call Me a Cab

It doesn’t look too small from the photos. How does it feel, do you have a good range of motion with the jacket zipped up?

hodgeko likes this.
  4. hodgeko

hodgeko New in Town

It’s pretty comfy. Nothing about it seems uncomfortable. But as Mr. Propper said, sleeves may be a little short.

5. Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange I'll Lock Up

That's exactly the way the sleeves should fit, with the extended knits right at your wrists. You don't want them tunneling.

No standard-size off-the-rack jacket has EVER fit me that well. I always need the sleeves taken up. You are LUCKY, dude!

hodgeko likes this.
  6. breezer

breezer Practically Family

Looks good, sleeves are fine.

hodgeko likes this.
  7. hodgeko

hodgeko New in Town

Whoa, thanks, Doc! And everyone else, too. I was kind of worried about it but you’re all making me feel better.