Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another New Member - Hello

spiridon

A-List Customer
Nice to have another!

Welcome Bama....from one Mobilian to another. Actually I live in Daphne, but work in downtown Mobile. Hey, do you work out of the police "headquarters" on Govt. Blvd? If so, perhaps I'll run in to you this Thursday...I'm the race director for the Joe Cain 5K and I've got to stop by then and pick up my race permit.

.....once again, Welcome! :)

Bama Mike

Familiar Face
spiridon said:
Welcome Bama....from one Mobilian to another. Actually I live in Daphne, but work in downtown Mobile. Hey, do you work out of the police "headquarters" on Govt. Blvd? If so, perhaps I'll run in to you this Thursday...I'm the race director for the Joe Cain 5K and I've got to stop by then and pick up my race permit.

.....once again, Welcome! :)

Hi, I do work out of Headquarters on Government Blvd or as I refer to it the ugliest and most rundown building in Mobile. I work upstairs in the burglary division (boring and busy). My brother and his wife as well as some friends of mine live in Daphne. I'm in and out of the office all the time but don't ever hesitate to look me up. Take care and thanks for the welcome.

barrowjh

One Too Many
Welcome in, Bama Mike. I've lived here in ridgerunner country for nearly 25 years now, but am a native Alabaman. Spiridon - another Alabaman, and a runner! I'm race director for the Millhouse 15K in November (Walland, TN) and will be coordinating the finish line volunteers for the Knoxville Marathon (March 30). Spiridon - surely you have a Penney's Marathon in your collection?

Bama Mike

Familiar Face
barrowjh said:
Welcome in, Bama Mike. I've lived here in ridgerunner country for nearly 25 years now, but am a native Alabaman. Spiridon - another Alabaman, and a runner! I'm race director for the Millhouse 15K in November (Walland, TN) and will be coordinating the finish line volunteers for the Knoxville Marathon (March 30). Spiridon - surely you have a Penney's Marathon in your collection?

I see you live in Maryville. It is absolutely beautiful there. I have family in Tennessee - mostly the Kingston area outside of Knoxville. My family (mother's side) holds an annual family reunion in a cabin in Townsend each year. We pass through Maryville each year. A good friend of mine from high school played college football in Maryville. It's beautiful country.

Thanks again to everyone for the welcome.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Welcome to the board Bama! Hope your transfer into the detective division goes well! I'm not a police officer, but have been a training private investigator for several years and have a great passion for the work of officers and fellow detectives.

Bama Mike

Familiar Face
Thanks fellas. If this place is crawling with cops then we have a forum full of people who can barely afford to buy nice hatslol Oh well, I'll continue to set aside a small portion of my enormous income for my hat collection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo