Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another pair of new shoes!

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
I received this shoes in the mail the other--they were a steal at $30 and appear to have been hardly worn. I wore them to work yesterday and received nothing but complements--everyone was shocked to learn that they are late-40s shoes and that I purchased them on eBay!

strapsho1.JPG

strapsho4.JPG

I also won these early-40s alligator skin heels, but they are a tad to narrow for my feet (they turned out to be marked narrow, actually.) Anyone interested?

crocshoes1.JPG

crocshoes2.JPG

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
Hi, JBD,

How about the size on those? I can't believe I am suggesting more shoes for Mrs. C, but she'd probably dig 'em. She has yet to get any vintage in brown.

Thanks.

Cab

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
Thanks. The sizing/dimensions look dangerously close. She'll have to see them herself, but it won't be until late tonight. It's her second weekend of Swingtime Canteen. If you can sell them today, do so. But we'll get back to you on it if they remain available.

Thanks again.

Cab

MissTayva

Did you win that first pair from eBay? I thought I saw them up for auction last week. There were SO MANY great pairs of shoes up! I spent all of my spare money on makeup and outfits/accessories for my next photo shoot instead! :)

A friend of mine has a GREAT pair of red croc baby doll heels up, size 10. Her seller ID is cherryjane. I will probably still be in L.A. when they end... or else I would bid!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran