Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any experiences with these folks?

http://stores.ebay.com/noblehouseshop
Items don't look like the quality of an Aero, but I actually kinda like the rougher designs.
In some ways, the B3 and other WWII types seem a little more realistic looking, if not great repros.
Has anyone bought from them? They have good feedback, and I was contemplating maybe getting one or two for colder weather when I would not want to climb around in the dirt with an Aero or the like...

If you do a search of thread titles, you will find a few talking about Noble House. There is also a recent thread on Noble House's Nachtjager jacket. I wasn't aware, however, that Noble House had an ebay store, which might make it easier for American customers.

Thanks. I saw that thread, and one other. Just wondered what the consensus was here. Some things look really decent, others cheap.

385xza

New in Town
Hi.I am a new member and this is my first post, I have been viewing this excellent site now for three years.
I purchased a Noble House Luftwaffe jacket about two years ago and I have been very happy with it so far, it is a very warm jacket being blanket lined and the leather so far has held up well.
I did have a small problem with about an inch of stiching coming away on a buckle strap but I fixed that without to much hassle.
I would say that they are good value for the money but obviously not a high end stitch perfect replica.
I purchased mine via their E bay store and the service to the UK was quick with no issues.

385XZA

Hi.I am a new member and this is my first post, I have been viewing this excellent site now for three years.
I purchased a Noble House Luftwaffe jacket about two years ago and I have been very happy with it so far, it is a very warm jacket being blanket lined and the leather so far has held up well.
I did have a small problem with about an inch of stiching coming away on a buckle strap but I fixed that without to much hassle.
I would say that they are good value for the money but obviously not a high end stitch perfect replica.
I purchased mine via their E bay store and the service to the UK was quick with no issues.

385XZA

Thank you 385 for the post/info!
Happy New Year to you. :)

skytop

New in Town
Buyer's remorse saving a few depreciated dollars leaves a poor taste. You will never regret buying the best.

garzo

One of the Regulars
I'm considering Noble House as well. I'm looking for a shearling jacket but not necessarily a historically accurate one, just a nice and warm sheepskin coat that I can wear over a shirt and not have to worry about layering. I don't like synthetic fibers so am not into high-tech, light-weight jackets, although I do own Wellensteyn and Wolfskin jackets. But like many here, I prefer the feel of animal skin. And I'm also trying to keep myself on a budget. NH's B3 looks very similar to Schott's B3-inspired jacket. I also like their B6 redskin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR