Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anybody ever worked with "Brass Rooster" in Milwaukee?

JC225

One of the Regulars
I just came across their site this afternoon and it looks like they do some really nice work. I was just curious if anybody had heard or worked with them before.

Thanks

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
I've read through all the threads and don't see a critical review of Brass Rooster hats and very few pictures. Any BR owners on the Lounge willing to offer a review?

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I hesitate to post this because I know how loyal customers can be. But, on three separate occasions I contacted TBR about hats they had posted on their site. In all cases I was told they lacked something that was needed for the hat. Twice it was the Milan material in a specific color that they had posted. I had inquired about the same hat with a wider brim. (Colors, ribbons, sweatband etc. were to remain the same). The third time was for a custom felt fedora. There were a couple of notes back and forth then crickets. In all cases I contacted them after several weeks. Was always told they were still waiting. I gave up and found Northwest Hats and have been dealing with Mike Miller. No problems getting in touch and getting what I want from Mike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24