Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone else still waiting for jacket weather ?

zebedee

One Too Many
I'm in Hong Kong, so it won't be cool enough till December. On the other hand, I don't enjoy very cold weather much.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Currently 60 and rainy here in Chicagoland, which is perfect jacket weather, but alas I assume this to be a fluke rather than the norm. What we Midwesterners like to refer to as "False Fall."
rfp8hcB.png

powersci

One of the Regulars
Currently 60 and rainy here in Chicagoland, which is perfect jacket weather, but alas I assume this to be a fluke rather than the norm. What we Midwesterners like to refer to as "False Fall."
rfp8hcB.png
I loved our brief taste of fall today. Wearing a jacket this morning to walk the dog and then a hoodie to work was awesome. So sad we’re back in the 80s by Thursday. Sigh…

In. Done with hot. Will miss the sun. Is everyday 55 and sunny to much to ask for?
I’ll take 40 with sun 35% of the time. Never any sun on the ironically named Sunday though. Cold, driving wind, sleet or snow. Just enough for a guilt free 8 hours of football, interrupted only by food and drink replenishment, naps and bathroom breaks.

TLW '90

Practically Family
Todays high is only gonna be 83°f, and it was in the mig 60's when I went to walk the pup this mourning so I finally had an opportunity to wear a jacket for a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko