Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone Getting Outerwear as a Christmas Present this Year?

BlueSteel

One of the Regulars
Wanting to live vicariously through you...I know I have some nice shirts under the tree, but no outerwear for me this year.

If you know about something coming your way, feel free to tell us about it!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I have two (non-surprise gifts) from my girlfriend, one of which was already opened! She said to just pick a few out. I found some good used ones from Buyee that need some TLC but are not void of life. The fact that she endured the process of even ordering on Buyee is a gift in itself. Marriage material here. I did get her an Aero ladies’ jacket however.

First, a well-worn 50s Werber 7823
19410FDF-7B05-4E4B-BF6D-D80E6AAD24F5.jpeg

And a Buzz B-10
F600CAF8-DBBF-41B7-B41F-F49772266CB9.jpeg

TLW '90

Practically Family
I am actually hoping I don't get any outerwear for Christmas, socks are the only clothing gift that ever works out for me anyways.

This year I'm especially worried too, because I have a suspicion that my grandmother might have bought me a cheap imported A2 repro for Christmas.

I'm sure you know how it is.
They are aware of you're interests but don't know your preferences and it purchasing criteria.
They know I like knives so they buy me a cheap Gerber or Kershaw gift set from Walmart not knowing that I prefer American made traditional knives.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ