Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone here have "small" feet?.....

spiridon

A-List Customer
.....if so, I have a pair of Nunn Bush shoes size 7C that are in near perfect condition. I bought these shoes off of ebay about a year ago thinking they were a size 8 1/2.....but they turned out to be 7C. I thought they were pretty cool so I was really disappointed when they arrived and didn't fit. Long story short, I just didn't have the time to fool around with trying to return them, etc...so they have just been sitting in my closet all this time. There is NOTHING wrong with these shoe as far as I can tell, in fact they look almost brand new! There is no wear on the soles or heels, in fact I would bet these shoes have never touched the floor while on someone's foot.
The name on these shoes reads as follows: Nunn Bush Ankle Fashioned. The mesh inserts are an open weave made out of some sort of "canvas" material I believe....but couldn't swear to it. I am asking $55 for this pair of shoes which will include shipping (within the lower 48 U.S. please). Please feel free to PM me with any questions, or if you would like some additional pics. You can also reach me at: spiridonred@gmail.com
Thank you for your consideration.:)
IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

spiridon

A-List Customer
Oops! Sorry about that Baron, I knew I was forgetting something. Okay, best I can tell....inside the shoe measures 10 1/4 inches from toe to heel. The outside measures 11 inches from toe to heel. Measuring on the outside, widest part across the forefoot comes out to be 4 inches. Hope this helps.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
I have two pairs of those 1950s mesh shoes and in the Aussie summer they are a dream. The movement of your instep acts like a bellows keeping your feet oh so cool...the mesh is nylon BTW and very strong.

spiridon

A-List Customer
Thanks for the info Cookie. I wasn't positive about the material used but you are certainly correct.....it seems to be very strong.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto