Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone into Vintage Sports/Athletic wear?

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Resortes, is that a repro?
I'm looking for inexpensive solid double V sweatshirts to put some of my own prints on. Anyone have a source?

mattfink

Practically Family
flat-top said:
Resortes, is that a repro?
I'm looking for inexpensive solid double V sweatshirts to put some of my own prints on. Anyone have a source?

Resortes' looks like one of the Levi's ones that came out last year. I have no idea where you could buy double V sweatshirts cheaply. I hope you find somewhere as I'd like to get a few done up too.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just found some very old threads with broken pictures so I decided to "bump" the most interesting one.

Lowe and Campbel Athletic goods 1935-36

With some fine sweatshirts
007a.jpg

and jackets..
011a.jpg

This Umbro catalog from 1935 mainly contains soccer and rugby jerseys but also blanket trousers which may be similar to "oxford bags"
8531255541_317ac5e588.jpg

Pinhead

One of the Regulars
With some fine sweatshirts
007a.jpg

Ahhh... I do like old hockey sweaters (hockey jerseys are technically called 'sweaters', a throwback from the good ol' days). Those pictured are indeed sweatshirts, the sweaters would be much baggier and have the laces at the neck.

I played hockey my whole life and have a few reproduction sweaters. They are mostly striped and only have a letter instead of a logo. They are thick and warm and nice to wear on cold weekends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred