Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone know where I can find boots similar to these?

Oktobr

New in Town
These are 7inch boots by Timberland in collaboration with Rag & Bone. They remind a bit of Florsheim's Gering boots, except I'd say these are bit a "meaner." The only problem is, these are about $325 and I'm not prepared to spend over $150 on a new pair of boots. Anyone know where I can find something similar either all brown or two tone like these? Preferably two tone.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
These are 7inch boots by Timberland in collaboration with Rag & Bone. They remind a bit of Florsheim's Gering boots, except I'd say these are bit a "meaner." The only problem is, these are about $325 and I'm not prepared to spend over $150 on a new pair of boots. Anyone know where I can find something similar either all brown or two tone like these? Preferably two tone.

aldo1.jpg

Aldo 2/3 off + free shipping.

AlSailor

New in Town
Timberland has several boots that are similar in their regular range for about half of the price or less. Take a look at Zappos.com for some examples, e.g. Earthkeepers 2.0 Moc Toe Boot, Earthkeepers City 6" boot, Yele Haiti Boot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy