Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Arctic Parka Seal

wdw

One Too Many
Interesting to reread that thread, as it came from the warm and fluffy Aero-love days just before the bombshell.

How things have moved on...

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I was just thinking that too! Interesting to look back at all the alterations and variations people were asking for at the time. I'd like to think that it still makes a pretty good primer for anyone starting out with an Aero, there's just so much good advice and information from the likes of yourself, Butte, Edward and Fanch.

persnick

Banned
Ahhh, I see....Well, I definitely will be on the look out for a more domestic solution to my parka situation then, although graemsy's parka is rather magnificent. I would still buy his one off

wdw

One Too Many
persnick, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. Aero's a much safer company to deal with now following the management change.

I'd have no worries at all in dealing with them, unless you don't like the idea of getting sucked into their evil web of making more than one top-notch jacket you'd like to buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24