Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Work

silvereed

Familiar Face
My new Silver Mist with grey Route 66 ribbon. It is so soft.
DSC00230.jpg
DSC00243.jpg

Thanks Art

fatwoul

Practically Family
Very nice. It's not a colour I could get away with, but it's not my hat - it's yours, right down to the conformed shape and everything. And that ribbon...I'm astounded.

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
That is a wonderful hat!:eusa_clap
I've been eyeing one of Art's...and thinking about how I can get all the hats I want...I guess one at a time...lol

Razzman

One Too Many
Gorgeous hat. I love the color and the ribbon treatment. Would you mind sharing the particulars. Crown height, brim width, ribbon width?? Thanks.

silvereed

Familiar Face
Money well spent

Razzman said:
Gorgeous hat. I love the color and the ribbon treatment. Would you mind sharing the particulars. Crown height, brim width, ribbon width?? Thanks.

Of course. It was very hard to choose a color first of all. Just wanted something different than I had. Silver Mist, 2 5/8 brim, 12 ligne grey ribbon. 5 1/2 inch open crown... Oh so soft....money well spent. I would do it again, in a heartbeat.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
WOW, Thanks Silvereed!!!
Just got back from a trip to see this post. You Gent's sure know how to pick up a guy's spirits after a tough day on the water..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick