Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUSTRALIA

Mrs Cleaver

One of the Regulars
Just letting all the aussie girls know(in case you didn't already) that Vivien of holloway has an Australian agent.Her sister Christine Botomsky carries her full range & you can order via email Christine@vivienofholloway.com[/email]
She is very nice & has answered all my inane questionslol .She lives in Victoria so you can buy the products without having to pay international shipping:)
She also has facebook & myspace pages.

vermillion

New in Town
Yay, Aussie gals

Hello, I'm Claire, 22 and I'm from Brisbane. I still don't know whether there is much in the way of vintage here in Brisvegas but I keel over for thle e patterns available here and I can't wait how to learn to sew~

Claire

Let me know if you ever make it to the Sunshine State!

BettieHousewife

New in Town
Hi gals!
Another Aussie lass here. Im from Geelong, in Vic. Maybe us Victorian ladies should get together sometime? :D
P.S. Super kawaii mama, I love your blog, and think you are awesome...must have something to do with the name hehehe;)
Candi aka Bettiehousewife

libertines

New in Town
Another newbie here - 25, from Perth. I've only just recently become interested in vintage styles, though I've no idea where to source decent original and reproduction fashions from here in Perth. Also, I'm desperately searching for a new hairstylist who is skilled with 40s/50s/60s styling - any recommendations?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran