Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Avalos suit.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Chili colored Allen Edmond's
1_69_I.jpg

Imahomer

Practically Family
That is a great looking suit and I don't know about prices, but that sounds more than fair to me. I take it your tailor is in So. Cal?

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
He is in Long Beach. I will be taking the suit there this coming weekend to see how much he can take it in... I have lost alot of weight since i had the suit made and it is now too big for me.

Next up is a 30's style black belt back suit. I have been living in sport jackets lately.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
There were a few who met him over the QM weekend and and got to see his work first hand.

Too large for me is now the suit shown in the photos above. I wish I had another and should get another made.

Mytailor.com's Joe Hemrajani is working on a pair of trousers to be ready for me before I take off to London in January. Some of the details are copied from the Avalos trousers and some are of my own choosing such as a waistband in front though none in back.

I'll show the outcome when they arrive... And if I like the trousers and have lost a few more pounds I will go for a suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails