Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aviator Halfbelt Version 2

fishmeok

Vendor
Hello

I've been quiet most of the summer, but thought I would post a few pics of the latest half belt I made. It's an aviator style with a re-designed "D" pocket and tweaked pattern. Please see more pics at superiorjackets.com

Cheers
Mark

024.jpg

027.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Hello

I've been quiet most of the summer, but thought I would post a few pics of the latest half belt I made. It's an aviator style with a re-designed "D" pocket and tweaked pattern. Please see more pics at superiorjackets.com

Cheers
Mark

024.jpg

027.jpg
Oh that jacket has way to much going for it! I expecially like your western back compared to the original patterns. How much do you ask for a jacket like this? You're jacket would be a nice change from my black motorcycle jackets. Ever put a cotton Hawaiian shirt in as a liner? Would defiantly shake up my fellow ridding buddies!

Metatron

One Too Many
Great work, I think you've strayed from the original design and added some of your own touches? The pocket looks more shapely now.
And If I may, I find that it looks much better dressed down than with the smart outfit you wore with your last design. It just stands out way more.

fishmeok

Vendor
Thanks all- This is made out of horsehide, mid-weight. I tried to make the pocket more like the originals in the pics, but combined several features from different jackets that I thought looked good. At some point I will make a straight front half belt, wanted to work on this a little more through.

Also want to try a sunburst type back-think those are very cool.

Please contact me through the my site or PM for prcing, etc.

Cheers
Mark

Metatron

One Too Many
Oh yeah, the sunburst jackets! That will be something. Well, I like what you're doing and you just might have a future customer in me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24