Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

B-6 Arnoff - Good Wear Leather

Kermit

Familiar Face
Hello to all.
A few days ago I received a wonderful B-6 from Good Wear.
John Chapman did a fantastic job... I couldn't have hoped for better. :)

Here are some pictures :

B-6_Arnoff_01.jpg

B-6_Arnoff_02_LD.jpg

DSC_0664.jpg

DSC_0668.jpg

DSC_0662.jpg

DSC_0671.jpg

DSC_0657.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What a beauty!!
Great work from John as usual. I bet this jacket has you hoping that the cold weather will stay around a while longer!

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Liveinstyle33

One of the Regulars
I've been wanting a B6 for awhile and that is exactly what I want, color and all, except I want to inquire about horsehide reinforcements on the sleeves like the B3's sometimes have. If the maker thinks it won't be a problem, I will get that with it.
That jacket is SWEET. Gratz.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Somehow missed this the first time around.
@Kermit what was the lead time?
Also, it looks terrible on you, i’ll do you a huge favor and take it off your hands

Kermit

Familiar Face
Somehow missed this the first time around.
@Kermit what was the lead time?
Also, it looks terrible on you, i’ll do you a huge favor and take it off your hands
Thank you very much Bfd70.
The time between ordering and delivery of the jacket was rather long: a little over two years. But sincerely worth it. I loved discussing the options with John, the choice of skin, the choice of contract... it was a really pleasant experience. In fact, I placed an order for a new jacket right after the B-6 was delivered ! :D

geedee

Familiar Face
Hey that is a beautiful jacket and a great great fit on you man. I see you went with buckles at the waist rather than zippers for adjustment. Nice touch (I'm not sure how effective the zippers are anyway). Congrats on the jacket!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner