Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

B6,D1 or Irvin for tall slim athletic build?

Caber

One of the Regulars
I have a D1, RAF and an AN-J4. Considering your wish list I'd say go with the ANJ-4. It's can be gotten with a thinner shell (mine is a GoodWear) and it doesn't have trim around the end of the sleeves. I suggest you give it a search.
Worf

I have looked at the ANJ-4 but I do like the look of the RAF and D1 better. I can get over the fluffy trim. I was just wondering if y’all thought it looked a tad gaudy

Edward

Bartender
It was warm and had plenty of room to layer but i have a levi trucker jacket with faux fur that handled 15 degree -35 degree F that keeps me much warmer than my Shearling lined jacket. It also did not have a fur collar which would have helped. Im hoping a sheep skin jacket will be warmer as the levi.

Other than Aero Who els makes a good D1 Or RAF for about the same price as the aero?

There's Eastman, but they are a bit more pricey. Aero would me my go-to, personally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner