Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Back in denim

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
£230 for straight leg selfedge.

A little dear. Freddies (albeit without the extra bits of detail) are £75..........;)

I obviously didn't get that far into the website :eusa_doh:. I saw £100 and £160, which is do-able, but yes, I'd have to really like them to pay £230. Or have won the Lottery... But there's a market out there for that price bracket, just look at the lust for Japanese denim.

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
I bought a pair of Aero/Ironheart collaborations for half price -- £125 -- when they parted ways. Wearing them now. Sure they'll last me for life. I used to wear APC before that. Never been a fan of cheap denim.

SJ

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great to see these little speciality businesses springing up, trying to put my custom the way of the craftsman & not the mass produced rubbish that is becoming all too common. Have found this forum a goldmine for digging out the little gems...Freddies etc etc. Wish Hiutdenim well.

robrinay

One Too Many
They seem to be low rise jeans- the size guide says they sit on your hip - this is a knee jerk reply as I haven't converted the 'in cms' rise at front and back into inches or measured jeans I own which have the best rise for my vintage jackets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy