Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Balmoral Boots

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
These are from the 1920-1921 Eatons mail order catalogue. It was referred to earlier in this thread but i didn't post pictures. This shows the variety of Balmoral boots that were available in the early 1920s - some very pointed, others round toed.

Boots1_zps5dc5ddcc.jpg

Boots2_zpsabe8c93c.jpg

AND every one with mild spade.

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
Not sure whether these have been metioned before. Found these!

http://www.vintagevixen.com/store/p...0-A-Ladies-Size-10-353p40408.htm#.UYauF0oldEM

They stock quite a few deadstock Edwardian boots. Unfortunately they are all in small very narrow sizes :(

Disappointed to say the least. Very small pics and some odd close-ups that are just plain weird. Also, no pics of soles or heels. No footbed pic and no pic of the lettering inside. Not enough angles to discern true condition. How can anyone buy?

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
Last edited:

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
...despite the photos being small i would have bought ANY of those boots had they been in my size.
(especially at those prices).

Isn't this always the case with vintage shoes? Gotta see the soles, though. They tell a lot about overall quality. Just because it's old does not mean it's great quality. Just like today, they had top-of-the-line and they had bargain basement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran