Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bandera Hats, Fort Worth, Texas

Elayne

New in Town
I was researching a cowboy hat I picked up at a yard sale and it brought me here. Just thought I’d post it in case anybody knows anything important about it. It is a Bandera and on the other side it says Don McLaughlin Champion Roper The Ranch Room Fort Worth. It’s a 5X fur felt. Size 7 . Too small for me but that’s ok, bought it to resell.

Attachments

• DA64AD79-F40C-4B6F-A4E4-71A3791C7DCC.jpeg
    DA64AD79-F40C-4B6F-A4E4-71A3791C7DCC.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 467
I was researching a cowboy hat I picked up at a yard sale and it brought me here. Just thought I’d post it in case anybody knows anything important about it. It is a Bandera and on the other side it says Don McLaughlin Champion Roper The Ranch Room Fort Worth. It’s a 5X fur felt. Size 7 . Too small for me but that’s ok, bought it to resell.

More photos, including the interior, liner, and sweatband would be helpful.

Most hats in smaller sizes, such as 7, are hard to sell, or at least hard to sell for much. Good luck.

J Williams

Practically Family
This should be at my door any day now.

Maybe next year?

"Exception - Warning: Package was scanned by the wrong driver" (What does this even mean?)

Thanks for posting this Justin -- I didn't put two and two together to realize this was you. Hope it arrives soon and that you're happy with it. Wear it in good health throughout the New Year (and many years to come)!

J Williams

Practically Family
Maybe next year?

"Exception - Warning: Package was scanned by the wrong driver" (What does this even mean?)

Thanks for posting this Justin -- I didn't put two and two together to realize this was you. Hope it arrives soon and that you're happy with it. Wear it in good health throughout the New Year (and many years to come)!

I thought you had just pulled these photos from eBay. I was so confused for a minute as to how you had access to my tracking info and what your first sentence meant and then it clicked. I was pleased by how great the seller photos where and thought ‘this must be a hat person’ Pleasure doing business!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner