Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barbie photos

The Shirt

Practically Family
Cherry Lips - You are just the ice cream sundae with a cherry on top aren't you. I just adore these photos - Come over the pond and we'll run around like mad little girls sometime flirting with the boys - ok?

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
The Shirt said:
Cherry Lips - You are just the ice cream sundae with a cherry on top aren't you. I just adore these photos - Come over the pond and we'll run around like mad little girls sometime flirting with the boys - ok?
I'm right by your side faster than you can bat your eyelashes, doll.;) I'm boy crazy and nothing can beat going out with like-minded gals :cheers1: :p :whistling:D

MaryMary

One of the Regulars
Johanna said:
I did some photos like this, made up like Barbie number one, a couple of years ago but the photos were really bad so I've been meaning to recreate it. Now my hair was finally long enough to do the ponytail again so here they are.

2323257741_2445cb64c1_o.jpg

2324075182_66f2e1d553_o.jpg

2324075118_40085b1449_o.jpg

2323257571_43875e9d6b_o.jpg

The original:
barbie%7E3.jpg

twoh.jpg

Those pictures are just incredible! Wow Johanna I cannot believe how much you look like her,that is amazing!!!!! Actually it is funny Ohairas mentioned the swimsuit... I saw a while back that a seller on etsy had made one! You definitely have to get it!

I just love Barbie...my fav are the historical fashion ones....I always wanted the marie antoinette, but she's something in the range of $600! yikes....

deco_droid

New in Town
Wow, I was just minding my own business, doing a search for vintage swimsuits for art reference and up pops this older topic Johanna had posted. I just had to say -- I have no interest in Barbies personally, but I do know enough to recognize that she is a dead ringer (as everyone else here has noted) for the original doll in those photos. Bravo! Johanna, you would be a hit at some of the Sci-fi conventions in that makeup and a black and white striped swimsuit. You'd be posing for photos all day!

The last time I saw such a great lookalike was at Dragon-con where this guy had an amazing (haha) Spider-man costume, but what really was really cool about it, was when he took off his mask. The guy looked just like Tobey Maguire!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran