Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barbie photos

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Johanna, you are truly talented with make up and hair and so very blessed with good Barbie genes! ;) You're beautiful.

Johanna

One of the Regulars
Ehehehe Barbie genes :) Thank you so much everyone!

Last_Chael, I've stopped using powder at all actually but I used to wear a little bit of the NW15 Studio fix powder by MAC before I stopped.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Kitty_Sheridan said:
Wow...again, in fact Ohairas-aren't these the initial shots that you posted of Johanna and we all went 'ooooh'?:eusa_clap
Nope! They're new shots! I'm in awe of both shoots and like them both for different reasons!
Nikki

alphy27

One of the Regulars
Johanna said:
2324075118_40085b1449_o.jpg

2323257571_43875e9d6b_o.jpg

The original:
barbie%7E3.jpg

Your an absolute knock-out doll but this shoot is a bit "Twilight Zone" Shivers up my spine.

Last_Chael

One of the Regulars
Johanna said:
Ehehehe Barbie genes :) Thank you so much everyone!

Last_Chael, I've stopped using powder at all actually but I used to wear a little bit of the NW15 Studio fix powder by MAC before I stopped.

Thanks Johanna! It hought that's what it was, but when I did a search on ebay all I could find was NC15, and I wasn't sure if it was the same. I'm not quite as pale as you, but almost! I don't like wearing foundation, but I do like a bit of powder just to help with the shine factor (especially in Australia, it's always so humid!), but I can never seem to find a powder pale enough!

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
I got pointed this way by Cherry Lips.

I felt silly yesterday and decided to do my hair and makeup like Fashion Editor Barbie. Here are the results :D
meandbarbie-1.jpg

Claudette

New in Town
WOW! I can't even begin to say how awesome both Johanna and maggiethespy look. Y'all girlies make me want to be a Barbie too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran