Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barbour leather?

CopperNY

A-List Customer
anyone have a Barbour leather jacket?

looking for comments on the fit and/or quality.

i have the opportunity to buy this Barbour jacket:

erez

but it's only available as "2XL 46/48".

i wear a 44L and fear it would be too blousy, unless it's a trimmer Euro-cut.

i could just grab it and return it if it's too big, but thought i'd check here first.

thanks for looking.

CopperNY

A-List Customer
just to share, i found some info on a UK site that listed "chest allowance" as nine inches over the chest measurement.

probably just too big.....

CopperNY

A-List Customer
yes, i guess i did. but i am the master of willful ignorance. :)

and i still carry some slight dysmorphia, having been a size 50 "athletic cut" for so many years....

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I normally wear a 44 long and a 16 X 36-37 shirt size. I have been unable to find a single Barbour jacket of ant kind that fits.

zen15

New in Town
Re. Barbour Leather

Hi , First post here, love the place,
On Barbour Leather Jackets, may I recommend, The Barbour Cowen Commando in Black Leather, I have one for last 2 years and yes It is a little to big in size ,but in talking to sales guy in Barbour Paris ( couldn't believe it was there either!) it is a delibirate quirk to make them large as designed originaly for all terrain type situations, kind where you don't know what to expect, bullets , snow ,etc etc, but you need to look good in.
Made from very heavy leather but ages so well,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda